Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there!

My husband was generous enough to stay up with Pippa all night and bottle feed her so that I slept a glorious and full eight hours! Unfortunately I woke up a bit, um, full...but I was able to pump enough for storage and another bottle tonight. Pippa doesn't eat a lot but I produce a lot so in the mornings she nurses one side and I pump the other side, this gives Dan enough milk to feed her at night. We have not had to use any formula at all!
Anyway, I took my extra morning time to make myself breakfast and take a long shower, it was fantastic! Pippa is sleeping now (again) and I'm almost done with laundry and getting ready to make some lunch. Yum!

Coming up this week:
Pippa turns 3 weeks old tomorrow
Liam starts his first pottery class on Tuesday
I have a doctor check up for my incision
Grandma Margaret comes to visit from Florida
PTA activities galore at school (book fair and spring BBQ)

I cannot believe how fast these last three weeks have gone. I have three more weeks then I head back to work part time for another six weeks. I'm enjoying my time at home so much I don't want to go back!
I started back on my nutrition plan yesterday and I should be cleared for exercise in several more weeks. I have been walking as much as I can but the weather has been horrible. Hopefully it will get better soon. I also received the baby announcements yesterday so I need to get those addressed and in the mail. It will be a busy week! Have a great one all!

Below are some pictures from our photo shoot in the hospital room. She was one day old in these photos.

Looking a bit unhappy

My favorite

Daddy and his little girl

Almost an Easter baby

No comments:

Post a Comment