Thursday, April 10, 2014

It's Spring!

Spring has finally sprung here in the Pacific NW. We were able to finish the gravel path a few weekends ago and the rain has been keeping us inside since then. However, earlier this week the sun came out and we are looking at sunshine throughout the weekend! I have only taken one picture of the path since it was done and here it is:

I will do my best to take another picture or two this weekend. I have been busy replanting my tomato seedlings (and broccoli and peppers and...). We also redid Pippa's room! We started with a new bed then decided to hang some art. But before we hung the art we wanted to touch up the walls and while we were touching up the walls, we should just go ahead and repaint them. So we ended up with a full room re-do. The paint turned out great. Same color as before but a little more green, a little richer. She loves her new platform bed and sheets. Here she is hamming it up.

Last night I noticed some nice flowers blooming on our front planting area. Here they are:

Tulips and bleeding hearts...so pretty.
Well, Liam is with Nana V and Papa Dave this week for Spring Break. He just got his physical and track starts next week...soccer games start up on the 19th...it's going to be a crazy month. 
Saturday we will drive and pick him up from the beach. Sunday we are having a family brunch at our house with my grandparents and dad. Next Friday is Pippa's THIRD birthday and Sunday we leave for a short vacation - just the two of us!!! I would like to get a bit more yard work done this weekend so I will try and post more yard pictures of our progress. I hope you are all enjoying whatever weather you are having. 



No comments:

Post a Comment