Thursday, February 27, 2014

Quick Update

Good Afternoon-

Just a super quick update as this week wraps up.

Last week Dan and I were spending a quiet weekend at home and my Dad showed up and surprised us. We ended up getting some work out of him and I snapped this picture of him doing what he does a lot of...standing and staring at the view. He's got his machete strapped to his belt. He is also standing next to our one and only lawnmower. I mowed the lawn...all of it...using this. Yowza! It took a little while.

Here's a great little video of Pippa. She started making this "bridge" the night before and was jumping on it for HOURS. She took a book away and that's where I pushed record. You can see that she realizes the book is missing and must put it back before continuing. Type A?? Very likely...

Our work party is this weekend. I will take lots of pictures and post an update after it's done.
We also took the house off the market for a little while. We need a bit less stress in our lives and we will either re-list or rent it soon.
Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment