Sunday, August 7, 2011

Growing Up So Fast

Pippa is growing so fast! Other than the random fussy times, we are loving every minute of it. Yesterday we went to the fair and she did fabulous. We entered her in the "prettiest baby contest" but she didn't place. That's okay because we met a lot of really great people and babies. We did a lot of walking around, rides, food and all other fair things. Pippa did very little sleeping. She ended up sleeping for 14 hours last night and she was pretty fussy today except for a special laughing moment we caught on camera. The video should be in the post below.

Her four month appointment is coming up in a couple of weeks, I'm anxious to see how she's grown. I stepped on the scale with her the other day and she was about 16 pounds now.
This week, Liam is in day camp for cub scouts. It's his last year as a Webelos before he crosses over to boy scouts. He left this morning and I'm sure he's having a great time. We have been laying pretty low the last few weeks, Pippa's schedule has been odd and both of us are pretty tired. I'm back to work full time now. While my request for reduced hours was denied, my telecommute application was approved. So now I telecommute on Mondays, Tuesdays and the 2nd half of Wednesdays. I go to the office the 1st half of Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. It's working out well and I'm a much happier and more productive employee. I get more done at home with a baby in an hour than I get done at my job all day sometimes. There are few interruptions here but as soon as Pippa becomes more mobile I know that she will demand more attention. At that point we may switch to daycare but for now this is working well.
I'll leave you with a few recent pictures. Love you all!
Pippa at 15 weeks 08/01/11

"participant" in the Prettiest Baby Contest

All dressed up for the beach

1 comment:

  1. She is a cutie!!! It sounds like her weight gain has really slowed down.

    ReplyDelete