Friday, December 30, 2011

...and a Happy New Year!

Pippa turned 8 months earlier in December, we celebrated our first Christmas together and she is crawling faster than I can walk!
Pippa G at 8 months
Things have been good (and busy) in our family. Dan is still working the day shift and enjoying spending his days off all alone with his little girl. I am still telecommuting on a part time basis. There are some pretty big job cuts coming so for the first time in 12 years I am applying for other jobs. I'm not too concerned about my job getting cut but it's much better to be prepared just in case. Liam is enjoying every minute of his winter break. We have been to G6 Airpark with friends twice and he's done a LOT of sleeping (I'm jealous). Pippa loves having her brother around during the days. We had to put up baby gates because she discovered the stairs a couple weeks ago. She is exploring lots of foods and prefers to feed herself. My favorite is giving her sliced bananas and when she can't pick them up, watching her bend over and suck them off the counter. I should video that!
Opening Christmas Presents



 
Check out those pearly whites!


No comments:

Post a Comment