Thursday, June 16, 2011

Eight Weeks and Back to Work

Looking cool in her new shades

Last weekend Pippa and I drove down to Woodburn for a small family get together. Everyone loved her and I got some great pictures of her with family. My aunt Jeanne gave her a pair of sunglasses and it was so nice outside we had to use them.

I went back to work on Monday. I am currently allowed to telecommute Mondays and Tuesdays, then I am in the office on Wednesdays and Thursdays. My boss allows me to arrange my schedule how I want on Fridays. Since this Friday is a field day at Liam's school, I will work from home then help out at field day. His last day of school is next Monday and he is excited about it!

Yesterday I went into the office around 8am. Dan stayed home all day with her. He did a fantastic job. She napped until noon! I left work at noon and headed to the gym for an hour of cardio and weights. I'm surprisingly not sore today. We will see how I feel tomorrow. I picked up some lunch for both of us and was home around 1:30 to daddy and Pippa playing on the couch. Today I have an afternoon meeting at work so I am staying home a bit longer and allowing Dan to sleep in. I'm only working 20 hours/week for a little while so I can get back into the rhythm of going to work. 

Tomorrow is Dan and my dad's birthday. Yes they have the same birthday, close to Father's Day and 25 years apart. I believe the plan is to go out to dinner but we are not sure yet. I have a baby shower on Saturday for a friend who is pregnant with her first children - twin boys! Then on Monday Liam and Pippa both have doctor appointments for normal check-ups. I can't wait to see how much Pippa weighs now and how long she is. The outfit she wore yesterday was "6-9 months" but she's mostly in the "3-6 month" range now. 

06/13/11 - 8 weeks old

Talking to Great-grandma

Cuddling with Aunt Glenda


1 comment:

  1. 6-9 month clothes?? Wow! I'm still cramming Graham into some 0-3 month, but they're definitely tight. I mean, he weighs almost 16 lbs, so no wonder they're tight! The 3-6 months fit MUCH better. I love my big chubby baby, but it's hard keeping up with the rapid growth!

    ReplyDelete